In this episode, Paul is joined by Luke Miller. Luke is the owner and Head Coach of No Switch Fitness and an Educator with J3University.
- The business of bodybuilding coaching and his company No Switch Fitness
- Building your brand
- Entering the education space
This week, Paul sits down with Nick Gloff, Bodybuilder, Nerd, Head Coach and Owner of Team Gloff.
Paul and Nick discuss:
- Breaking down bodybuilding and embracing details
- The Team Gloff Exercise Library
- How to establish a runway of progression
- Dealing with pain and exercise prescriptions
The concept discussed here revolves around the interconnectedness of muscle hypertrophy and strength development. It's described as a self-fulfilling prophecy where larger muscles with more fibers can store more tension and generate greater force. To grow a muscle, it needs progressive overload,...
In this episode, Paul interviews Ethan Grossman, IFBB Pro Men’s Open Bodybuilder, the Co-Founder of Strength Score, a fitness software company and a strength and conditioning coach at Hype Gym in Manhattan, NY.
In this episode, Paul and Ethan discuss:
- Ethan’s path to becoming an...
In this episode, Paul interviews Mike Previdsa, coach with Master Athletic Performance, former 2x CPU National Champion powerlifter and competitive bodybuilder.
Paul and Mike discuss:
- Mike’s progression as a coach and athlete
- The unique challenges that come with pursuing the highest level...