CCU Podcast - Q&A with Coach Dave OsbornFeb 10, 2024
Our first Q&A Episode!
Paul sits down with Dave Osborn, Head Coach and Owner of Osborn Performance Systems. Dave is also the Co-Instructor on the CCU Essentials of Online Coaching course with Paul.
They answer the questions:
- What is something you believed in when you started coaching, but do not believe in now?
- What are some important metrics to track with your nutrition, aside from just macros?
- What do notice is different about working with a coach and being a coach?
- What is the best way to set up for the sumo deadlift?
- How do you assess progress within a training program? How often? How do you use it?
- How does peaking change when travel comes into play?
- What do you think about coaches who aren’t strong, never have been strong and never will be strong, coaching powerlifters?
… Along with a ton of banter between the two guys.
Paul's singular goal is to raise the bar for coaching. He is committed to being the signal through the static of the fitness and health industry.
If you're a coach looking to take their education to the next level, make sure to visit www.coachescorneru.com.
If you're interested in coaching from Paul and his team, please visit www.masterathletic.com
Find him on Instagram: @pauloneid, @coachescorneru, @masterathleticperformance
Please support the podcast sponsors using the codes below:
@baconandbarbells.co code PAUL10
If you want to take your education to the next level and stay up to date on evidence based and experience proven coaching information, join the CCU Community today!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.